- Recently, I've become very obsessed with a certain food. This is a food most people have no issues with, but I've had a problem stomaching for years now. What food am I speaking of? Salad. A garden salad or a chicken salad with ranch dressing seemingly makes me the happiest woman in the world right now. It's so strange!
- Danica is still a fan of Kindergarten, with the exception of her nightly homework. (Practicing her letters.) The days have been seemingly wearing her out, as proven when I went and picked her up a day last week, and within 10 minutes, she was in the backseat, looking like this:
- I ran into my old friend, Phillip, whom I haven't seen now in a few years. He's a very talented musician here in the Dallas area and when he was talking to my friend and I walked over, he saw me and went "Woah! Janet! You have different glasses, and your hair is shorter! You look so great!" It was great to catch up and I promised to go see a show of his one day soon, as it's been far too long!
Phillip and Me
- I enjoyed a perfect night on a rooftop pool/hot tub a night last week and I took some beautiful shots of...ya know....the pool and the hot tub.
The hot tub
- I also found a very awesome, hand painted, birdhouse at a friends house last weekend. I had to snap a picture of it because I'm somewhat obsessed with birdhouses right now. I also contemplated throwing it in my purse and running, but we all know that would've never worked!
- Lastly, I took this picture on September 6th, from my car, as I was STOPPED at a light. a storm was approaching ahead of me, while the sun was setting in a clear, beautiful sky behind me. What a beautiful sight. Moments like these make you pause, take a deep breath, and say "God really IS amazing!"