- We had us some beautiful weather here in Texas! It was 81 degrees, rolling with the windows down, and blasting Bruno's "Uptown Funk" (That's my current jam!)....next thing ya know....we had 5 inches of snow and crazy sleet/ice, which kept us at 43 straight hours under the freezing mark, and me quarantined to the house.
The sleet came before the snow..
And after the snow...
This was pre-snow.
- I'm a Jimmy Fallon fan. He does "Thank You Notes" on his Late Night show. A couple weeks ago, I was at my friend Jordan's house, and upon his coffee table found this book, which he let me have! I've read it cover-to-cover, with many chuckles! I'm now reading Chelsea Handler's latest book. I love her work, as well!
- Can't stop. Won't Stop. LOVING on Ed Sheeran! Seriously, enough said!
- Has anyone else gotten anything from the Cinderella Collection by Lauren Conrad at Kohls yet? I went up to Kohls Sunday morning and purchased one of the skirts that I fell in love with! Today is supposed to be 64 degrees, and I'm thinking it may be high time for this lovely skirt to make it's magical appearance!
- Movies I've recently purchased include: Beaches, Memento, The Good Son, and U-Turn.
- I have a new favorite Tumbler! It's great at holding coffee so far, but when the weather gets nice and the evenings are nice enough to enjoy a drink on the patio, I have a feeling I'll be enjoying some mixed drinks from it!
- I used to have an obsession with gummy bears, but then I quit cold turkey...unfortunately, I have relapsed.
- Does ANYONE here use SnapChat? I just joined (literally!) yesterday and have become OH! SO! ADDICTED! So, add me. I'll send you pictures of stupid stuff like....oh, I don't know, me sitting on the couch, my backyard, my fireplace. The possibilities are endless! My SnapChat name is: HelloJanetLynn.
- I joined a gym. Who am I?
- Danica saw some of my coffee in the pantry last week while getting her step stool out, and she yelled out, "HEY JAN! I found your coffee!" Girl knows my priorities!
- Also, that same night, we had a polka dot pajama party...we had to take a picture!
- This weekend is going to be amazingly fun, as Danica AND Adrian will be here. Seeing they haven't seen each other since early December, and each ask about the other constantly, this is going to be the best reunion in the world!
- Natalie is on a cruise right now. SO JEALOUS! I told her pale, freckled self that if she comes home more tan than I am, our friendship is over...I'm 110% confident our friendship is completely safe!
- I know tomorrow and possibly Thursday, I will be quarantined to the house due to weather, and I have errands to do, but seriously...I just don't want to! I've already gotten a ton done here at home and don't even feel like getting dressed and facing the real world!
- Is it July yet? I need a good dose of cousins, Aunts, and Uncles in Buffalo!
- One word for this one, it's an answer to a question someone asked, and only about 3 people in the world know the question, so if you're reading this, the answer is: Target.
- On tap for this weekend with the kids involves two movies Danica has been dying to see: The Lego Movie and Big Hero 6. I'm going to go buy them today. Everything is AWESOME, y'all!
- Happy National Pancake Day! Goto IHOP and get your free pancakes...or go in the middle of the night like I did when just you and your friends are there, pay for them, and have a GREAT time!
- This is one of the most gorgeous sunsets I've recently witnessed.
- Now playing on the iPod: Dave Barnes- Mine To Love
- One of my (plethora of) cousins may be coming here next month. WAHOOOOO!
- I got a letter in the mail Saturday stating my neurologist, Dr. Brain, is retiring. This angers me, because he's one of the few doctors I actually trust and has gotten me on a great neurological path. Finding a new doctor is going to be a pain, but I think I'm going to stay in the same practice, and see where it gets me.
- I got scolded by Presley last night for not having a hat/beanie of any kind on my head while outside in the cold (40 degrees) weather. He also asked me if "My Mother let me walk out of the door like that?" (Sans hat.) I love that he has my health on his mind, and always has my back, like a big brother, and sometimes it's just flat out hilarious!
- Time SPRINGS ahead this weekend! Wahoo for extra daylight!!!
I hope you've enjoyed these random ramblings. I now have errands to run, and a couple of movies to watch! Enjoy and SMILE!